Welcome to the M.Eng. in Railway Engineering program. We are excited to have you join our program. We will work with you to ensure successful completion in this degree program. Below are important links to help guide you through the program as well as identify important resources available to you.
Railway Engineering Program Resources
- Graduate College Handbook
- Engineering Graduate Student Handbook
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering Handbook
Grainger Engineering Student Resources
The Grainger College of Engineering offers resources specifically tailored to help you get the most out of your educational experience and to prepare you for success in the professional sphere.
- Application for Graduation
- Certificate of Finances (for international students only)
- Graduate College Petition Request Form
- Graduate College Registration Withdrawal / Cancellation Form
- Late Registration Form / Late Course Change Form
Campus and College Academic Resources
- Apply for Graduation (Degree Conferral Process)
- Course Registration Site
- CPT / ENG 510-CPT Policy / OPT (for international students)
- Graduate College
- Office of the Registrar’s Master Calendar
- Student Self-Service
If you need additional guidance, please contact your program advisors.